View Single Post
10-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Ricky Bobby
vCash: 500
There is so many different ab exercises that are out there.

Abs can be worked out far more frequently than other muscle groups. I tend to always work in some abs in between other muscle group sets instead of just standing around at the gym.

Some of my personal favourites (forgive me if I'm using the wrong names) are:

1. The Plank (go on the top of your toes, and forearms with your elbows forming a straight line from your shoulders to the ground and make sure your back is straight). Hold for as long as you can.

2. Flap Jacks: Lay flat on your back with arms fully extended behind your head. Then raise both your arms and legs at the same time then back down (but not quite all the way down). Then back up. You'll start to feel it working after going up and do 2 or 3 times.

3. Crunches on the decline bench. Look your legs in and then go. This one should be self-explanatory.

If your still lost for exercises pick up a Mens Health they seem to have the next greatest core workout in almost every issue with step by step directions.

If any of the exercises are unclear just watch other people at your gym do ab exercises and your bound to see some of them.

Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote