Old
10-01-2010, 05:18 PM
LEIFey
Context Matters!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LEIFey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
if my geography is correct, im pretty sure the vast majority of the chinese population lives in the eastern half of the state, and among that group, the coast has the highest concentration. And assuming i'm not wrong about all that, i'm pretty sure the bulk of those people belong to the Han ethnic group, which speaks Mandarin.

things get different as you head out from that eastern coastal area..thats when you get mongols, and turkish ethnic groups...and possibly even a village descended from roman soldiers who survived the crassus boo-boo and fled east doing mercenary work. I know the city of xinhua (or however the **** thats spelled, thats a ******** of consonants) is having serious ethnic clashes, because the government has been moving a lot of Han Chinese into the city, and the Uighur Turks are convinced the Chinese are trying to breed them into extinction or force them out, or something like that.
That's a pretty accurate description of China.

If Zherdev wants his name to be spelled Nikoly, then fine. I don't see what the fuss is about.

LEIFey is offline   Reply With Quote