Old
10-02-2010, 01:42 AM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Old. =P

It is interesting though. One thing that's always bugged me is how people misspell the name 'Staal' all the time. It's like people can't realize the difference between the stall you **** in and the Staals that play professional ice hockey. Considering how many Staals are in the league just how good some of them are, I frankly expect any knowledgeable hockey fan to know how to properly spell them. Especially since they're relatively easy to spell.

I also can't stand debating with self-proclaimed hockey fans or Flyers fans that don't care enough to follow the rest of the league or are too lackadaisical to follow the time (yes, I realize a lot of people don't have the time to follow them as much as I do).

What's the worst though is talking to a hockey fan face-to-face who thinks that he knows what he's talking about when he really doesn't. My two best friends are examples of this. Here's some conversations I'll paraphrase to the best of my ability:
yeah I know its old.
we have people at work who think they know the game, and then they cant even name 5 Bruins.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote