View Single Post
Old
05-01-2005, 01:22 AM
GoneFullHolmgren
def. hockey FAIL

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
Garon played a real solid game tonight. He stoned Hilbert early and carried that for a long while. I stopped counting the break aways and partials the Bruins had in the second and third periods. Garon really kept them in it tonight...

Bruins first goal was a cluster screw in front of the Monarchs net and Garon had to be restrained from attacking the referee by players and the linesman after the goal was scored...

Second goal came on a partial breakaway after a weak effort by Grebs to keep it in the zone on the left side and he got toasted. TK caught up to Boyes on an angled recovery but Boyes was able to use TK as a screen from about 25-feet out and beat Garon stick side about a foot off the ice. Garon didn't have time to react...
how many times did we see that this year, Grebs turns the puck over at the blueline breakaway goal, Garon turns the puck over in his own zone, turns into a goal. I have lost count the amount of mistakes this guy has made that resulted in goals for the other team. I really hope someone works with this guy during the offseason. I would hope he stays in the AHL next season.