View Single Post
Old
10-02-2010, 03:51 PM
GopherState
Repeat Offender...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudicles View Post
Hello all! I've lurked for months, mainly due to the fact that I come here while I'm at work (I'm at work right now) and I couldn't register at work due to our server and firewall. So last night at home I actually remembered to register, yay!

I've followed the Wild since they started. I remember watching the North Stars with my dad when I was young and was really starting to get into hockey when they moved, and that pretty much delayed my hockey fandom for a few years.

I know there's been a lot of them lately, but I am also a (semi) transplant from the WMB's, although I haven't posted there in about a year and just randomly happened upon HF some time ago (I don't usually frequent message forums). It's been very nice to see the camaraderie here, so hopefully I can add a bit to it.

So then, back to work for me, happy Saturday to everyone! Maybe eventually I'll fill out the "bio sheet," but don't hold your breath.
Welcome! Punch and pie is on your left and you embed youtube videos by the [yt] tag and just putting everything after the "v="

"Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will."
-Doug Woog
1974 1976 1979 2002 2003 2014?