View Single Post
Old
10-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Shameus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronxxx View Post
for me, the biggest reason i'm not worried about the season is ramsay. i'm confident he won't give anyone an easy ride. if the team decides not to show up for one game, they'll feel it the next day.
Oh I agree with that. I am more than willing to give Ramsey and Co. time to iron everything out. Getting the Top 9 ironed out during the first 2 weeks with that road trip (which I think will help more than hurt due to bonding and time spent practicing instead of at home) I think is huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btn View Post
I would not get too worried about that yet. The Hawks lost 3 wingers, and did not do much to replace them. Someone was going to luck into a spot in their Top 6 due to their salary cap issues.
No I agree, losing a lot of pieces with their Cap situation meant replacements were going to be rookies or cheap pieces. Buttttttttttttttttttttttttt, at the same time, if Buff doesn't turn in a solid year. Our return for a young Top 6 wing, and 1st round pick (forget the rest) will have been a 4th line wing, questionable prospect, a second pairing defenseman, and a one year bottom pairing defenseman. With that said I will give this a full season before I make my final judgement.