View Single Post
Old
10-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Maccas

vCash: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
I was talking to a guy before warmups before pickup and then went into the net. His buddy proceeds to skate in and blast a slapshot at my head from between the circles. The guy I was talking to immediately went to his buddy and told him not to do that and I hear the guy go "I want to score." I was mad but when I heard that I just found it really really funny and laughed it off.

I also hate constant breakaways in warmups and no actual shots. Once in awhile is fine, but I really don't feel like having to look at your "sick dekes" over and over and over and ooooover again.
I was watching a team warming up a couple of weeks ago and you could tell the Keeper was getting visibly annoyed with his teammates going for constant 1 on 1s with him that when one of the more "showy" forwards came to him and went to deke the keeper dived right on the puck and slid across the ice taking the forward off his feet who proceeded to slide into the goal. The forward got up and started mouthing off at the keeper, The Keeper just smiled at him, dropped the puck at his feet and replied "maybe you should try taking a shot next time then"

Maccas is online now   Reply With Quote