Not really. Both of you just sound really pissy and whiny
Wasn't talkin to you son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
I actually think you make good points sometimes,
Yes! I have arrived!!!

Quote:
but I don't understand why you need to be so overly sarcastic so frequently.
Nor do you need to. How bout this: I'll let you be you, and you let me be me.

Quote:
You seem to be more concerned with winning arguments and making posters look bad rather than actually stating what you think
You're projecting. And trying to win a debate on a message board? Blasphemy! Further more, when taken into consideration that my average post is like a page unto itself, I'd say I probably state what I think rather well. Oh, and for what it's worth, if anything all I can do is make myself look good. Only you can make yourself look bad.

Quote:
You can clamor about how this team will be better and everything, but at the end of the day all the evidence we have so far is a handful of preseason games.
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Quote:
It would ridiculously naive to assume we'll be better just based on that alone.
Weird. One would think by reading your statement that I had said otherwise or something. I should mention my disappointment in there not being a "DUH" smilie.

Quote:
What you say may make sense, but it's not fact. A lot of it is just assumptions
Ok, be honest: Do you just say these "water is wet" statements so that it looks like you're winning an argument since you know everyone would agree with your positions? I mean, c'mon... Only evidence we have is preseason? Can't use that alone to accurately predict the season? Opinions on the season aren't fact? Most of what we have to go by are assumptions? Really now lol.

Quote:
I also think we'll be better, but I'm not going to jump on every poster who thinks otherwise because I don't have psychic powers and realize a lot of things can also go wrong.
Oh stop being so dramatic. I haven't jumped on every poster that says otherwise. I'd say the poster I responded to was a special case.

Quote:
Just say you disagree and tell us why.
No.

Quote:
No need to get personal all the damn time
So sayeth someone who just out of nowhere, when he wasn't even the one being spoken to, decided to spend an entire post attacking my character, twisting my arguments, attempting to make me look bad and getting personal. Hmmmmmm, hypocrisy?

You should probably be more concerned with yourself and how you engage on the board before you worry about ruling others.

IAMREALITY is offline   Reply With Quote