Thread: Confirmed with Link: Fedotenko Signs (1yr / $1MM)
View Single Post
Old
10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface Avery View Post
You remain hostile which is real nice.

and to answer your question....he doesn't make this team better in the long run....that is why he was only signed for one season as a stop-gap until our younger guys are ready

MZA is not ready, grachev is not ready...explain to me who elses spot he stole

Hes a good third liner and a veteran presence, something that this team lacks this season

and believe it or not.....glen sather has much more experience than you do....give the guy credit for sticking to his word this season and staying the course

He may have sucked in the past but he did nothing this off-season to dissapoint anyone.....in fact, dare i say, he did a good job

Feds is signed at a fair price, upside he does for us what prospal did last year....downside he sucks and is scratched and sits in the press box, traded or thrown on waivers....
How am I being hostile? You can't explain it to me so that equates to me being hostile?

MZA wasn't given much of a shot. I think it was fairly obvious they had a pre-determined plan for him, and that's fine. I still didn't see anything that would make me say I'd rather him be in Hartford and have Fedotenko on the team.

This team lacks third liners and veteran presence? Half our team is third liners. I forgot, we have no veterans....Hank, Avery, Rozsival, Biron, Prospal, White, Boogaard, Frolov, Gaborik, etc, etc, etc.

Are you just saying things for the sake of saying them?

If you want to keep cheering on an unnecessary mediocre signing then be my guest.

I've already stated that I'm not concerned about the risk, and I'm openly rooting for him to succeed. I just don't see a point to this.

And no one has said anything yet to convince me that I'm wrong.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote