View Single Post
Old
10-05-2010, 03:16 AM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
I like the moves Homer has made, i can see Zherdev being one of our leading scorers and would not be surprised if he leads our club in scoring for a few long stretches through the season.Cutting Billy Guerin was certainly the correct move, he just don't have the legs anymore, although i have always liked him and wish him the best.

Feel a little bad for Backlunds situation coming off an injury etc, but i am happy for the young Russian kid Bobrovsky, he made the best of the situation that he was given and earned his place on the roster as much as anyone has.You gotta believe the goalie coach Jeff Reese had some imput about whether Bob has the right stuff to have a go this early while Leighton rehabs etc.Boosh deserves to be starting, he played well in the preseason and his experience gives him the edge over Bob for now.I like our clubs chances, If we start off a little slow i will not be worried too much, i like the mix of veterans and younger players.Should be a very interesting year, especially if Bobrovsky can continue impressing us when he gets his feet wet in the BIG SHOW !!!I like pulling for folks like him who have dreamed about coming over here to North America and playing in the NHL and they get their shot, i hope he does well .

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote