View Single Post
Old
10-05-2010, 11:06 PM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksave27 View Post
Good: The flyers have the best D-core in the league, and probably one of the best top 6.

Bad: Our best looking goalie is a rookie from Russia

Ugly: Homer's math skills, seriously, can't they get someone from accounting to go over stuff before he does it.
I will take that job....as long as they match my current salary!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
Good call.

With how they went in preseason, I'm really not concerned about Zherdev and Carter...offensively, at least.

I think both will have very solid years, trying to win that big next contract.

There are far worse (and uglier) things to worry about than those two.
Wasnt the contract year a positive for Emery last year??? He wasnt playing that great even before he got hurt....just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
The Good: Probably the single best core of skaters assembled in the NHL including the top defense and a 3-7 offense.

The Bad: Leighton/Boucher is our duo, Bobrovsky despite his awesome play will likely need time to adjust to a coach, Backlund's return from injury was far less than triumphant, and we're not going out to get a goalie because it is a waste of assets at this point.

The Ugly: Everyone on the Flyers board is going to over-obsess and argue over every minor flaw on this team only because there's nothing legitimate to argue about anymore.
There is plenty to debate about this team, dont be so blind and naive. You may disagree, but that doesnt meant its not there.

- goaltending,
- offseason moves,
- cap isssues
- Will the Leino/Briere/Hartnell line hold up defensively over a season?
- Will Zherdev finally give a consistent effort over the entire season?
- Will Richards rebound from a down year?
- Will there be the "cup loser hangover"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote