View Single Post
Old
10-06-2010, 12:44 PM
thedonger

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHawks View Post
When I first started ice hockey I had some crappy Itech elbow pads that were uncomfortable so I decided to upgrade to some new Warrior Hustler Elbow pads. I tried them on in the store and they were very comfy so I ordered them online. Here's the issue; I am not sure which one goes which arm and they are not labeled. I asked a bunch of guys in the locker room last night and no one was sure. By the way the padding is set up I thought the straps should be tightened inwards toward my chest rather than outwards away from my body. My old pads tightened outwards and so did a lot of other guys on my team, but we could not come up with a concise answer. Does anyone have these elbow pads and know which one goes on which arm? I think the easiest way to let me know would be: Should the Warrior tab on the lowest strap be on the inside of my arm or the outside? Thanks

Oh and by the way they are comfortable both ways which made it more strange/confusing.
if you'd have actually bought them at the shop you tried them on instead of cheaping out, you'd already have your answer.

thedonger is online now   Reply With Quote