Thread: Van Riemsdyk
View Single Post
Old
10-06-2010, 10:51 PM
infidelappel*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by usahockey22flyers View Post
Oh please, ive known JvR my whole life and not once has he ever shown that he dosent have any heart. He wants to have a succesful personal career and wants to win a stanley cup as much as anyone on the team.

Tell me how being a rookie buried in the bottom 6 of a team implies that he has no heart?
Isn't it obvious?

I mean, he was the second overall freaking pick. He dilly-dallied around enough in college, took his time turning pro, and now that he's finally here he has, what, a so-so rookie year in which he can't even earn top-6 minutes and has to be relegated to the third line?

He was the second player in the draft. It's about time he stepped up and started equaling the output of Kane, the guy we REALLY should have had.

(I can't stress this enough.)

JVR is awesome, and I think so far the only thing he has ever been guilty of is taking a little extra time to jump into the pros. No big deal at all...especially since he is here, now, and seems ready to have a great year. The kid looked fantastic in camp, and anyone who thinks otherwise....just silly.

infidelappel* is offline   Reply With Quote