View Single Post
Old
10-07-2010, 01:03 AM
bagh

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrurysWeekend View Post
How many teams are in this league, what was your first round pick, Parise? Broduer? It would seem like a deep league if that were the case. Your strength is definitely in goaltending, and the wings. Your center and D are weak. If this were my team, I would try to unload a package with Broduer for a good C/D. You can ride Kipper and Giggy I think without losing too much if the return on Fatso is there.

Are there prospects available that maybe people overlooked? I would try adding J. Bernier if he's in the FA pool if you dump Broduer in a trade. See if guys like Karlsson, Carlson, and Subban got overlooked and replace Carkner.

It's also hard to assess your needs without knowing what kind of stats/scoring the league is.
It's for the Champion's League.

It's basically a 14 team H-2-H league and I had the 11th pick. Parise was my first pick and Brodeur my second.

The scoring is the following:

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Carkner is there mostly for the PIMS.

With the exception of J. Bernier. All the players you listed were drafted.

I have gotten Goalie offers, but people have asked to take my one of my top 2 centers and goalie for a top Center and a scrub goalie.

I don't want to hurt my depth at 2 positions to fill one. Plus the league has a cap of 20 transactions for the entire season.

bagh is offline   Reply With Quote