Old
10-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Ail
Occult Knowledge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagh View Post
It's for the Champion's League.

It's basically a 14 team H-2-H league and I had the 11th pick. Parise was my first pick and Brodeur my second.

The scoring is the following:

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Carkner is there mostly for the PIMS.

With the exception of J. Bernier. All the players you listed were drafted.

I have gotten Goalie offers, but people have asked to take my one of my top 2 centers and goalie for a top Center and a scrub goalie.

I don't want to hurt my depth at 2 positions to fill one. Plus the league has a cap of 20 transactions for the entire season.
Ah, yeah if it is a PIM thing, he was real good for it last season. With him and Avery I dominated PIM in my roto league all season. Unfortunately I didn't dominate much else.

Well, I guess if you can't get a reasonable return for Kipper, or Marty then you'll have to tough it out at center. Fisher and Conolly aren't bad, but a legitimate playmaking center putting up 70+ points is always nice to have. Maybe Rich "Second coming of Christ" Peverly will have another awesome year.

Edit: Typo, meant 70.

Last edited by Ail: 10-07-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Ail is offline   Reply With Quote