View Single Post
Old
10-07-2010, 06:07 AM
FultonReed
ew, you did what?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrurysWeekend View Post
What does the scoring look like? Staal and Bergeron have pretty low fantasy value. Unless NYR decides to give Staal more PP time this year. Erat was a sleeper last year later in the season, and got real hot. I like this team, especially if Detroit stays healthy. Parise/Kovalchuk will make Zajac look like a superstar. Not that he's a slouch himself. If your league counts +/- keep an eye on DZ, there may be better options unless he breaks out this year and goes Mike Green in the scoring department.

the scoring is: G, A, P, PIM, PPP, +/-, SOG. now i know DZ had a really really awful +/- last season, but i figure i can maybe box him in a trade in a month if he seems to be doing okay. Bergeron had 50-60 points last season and the thing that surprised me the most was the fact that he was my last pick of the evening.

as for Staal, that was kind of a homer pick, not to mention all the "scoring" d-men were already taken. i figure since his offense has gotten a little bit better (see: goal against Ottawa lol) he'll be getting a few more points, but i really only picked him up because i know his +/- will be worth him staying. if not, i can package him in a trade right now, which is where i'm stuck...

my friend, who is in this league with me, wants to make a trade. he tried to give me Pavelski and Backes for Franzen. now, i know that's not a bad trade, but if Franzen stays healthy, he's a threat. i feel he's a bigger threat than Backes and possible Pavelski, depending on who he's playing with. i was considering moving Staal and Franzen for Pavelski and someone else, but there are literally no more good d-men, and the only spare forward i could possibly want that's left is Josh Bailey. and MAYBE Ryan O'Reilly.

any advice would be awesome, DW. thanks

FultonReed is offline   Reply With Quote