Thread: Larry Brooks: Rangers/NHL Preview
View Single Post
Old
10-07-2010, 07:52 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
more larry being paid by the column/inch. ho hum.

this lineup right now today misses the playoffs. sorry but true. however, this will not be the team that's playing in march.

unless we're way out of it- not ruling that out either, especially with a key injury- come the deadline, i fully expect there to be moves and possibly, even before then. this team will under go atleast one major overhaul this season.

right now though, i dont think we score enough at even strength to be competitive against some of the more powerful offensive teams. were a .500 team right now.

and this season will be the swan song for atleast a few of these players. take your pick, but atleast 2 from this list will be moved to acquire a playmaking centerman.

blowzsy
dubinsky
girardi
grachev
sauer
mcdonough

these names will all be in play.

and if we are out of it come spring, i like the fact that both ftank and frolov could fetch us a decent pick or 2.

if we acquire a swift skating, setup centerman to play with gaby and frolov, i think were a much better team. having stepan center our 2nd line and arty anchor the 3rd line makes us much better. until that happens though, and as long as we have erik christensen centering anything, were a .500 team.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote