Old
05-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Army
I agree. Nik's shot is very underrated.

I think it's because he doesn't use it enough. He looks to pass first and shoot second. But he's got a pretty good slap shot and a very heavy and accurate wrist shot. I think learning to use his shot better will be a key part if he ever takes his offensive game to the next level.

And I also agree that Nik has much more skill then Poni. Saying that Poni is more physical than Nik is pretty questionable as well. I just hope they continue to play together for a long time. I think they have a lot of chemistry and they complement each other well.
well I guess anyone who plays at the level has a pretty good shot. I believe Poni has a harder, and better shot than Nik. Nik does have a pretty good wrist shot, but I believe Poni has a better shot than Nik.

And they do play well together and hope we keep them both. The whole discussion started because someone tried to belittle a poster by saying "this from a guy who thinks Poni is better than Antro." Although I may not agree with that right now, I certainly feel I would rather have Poni over Nik 2 years from now.