Old
10-08-2010, 12:50 AM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroux tha Damaja View Post
Here is your post.

I don't know what the hell else I am supposed to take from that, but whatever. You invented the whole "worked hard in practice" versus "played well in games" aspect, which was never part of the question asked or Lavio's answer.

Laviolette's comment was in response to a question that asked him when he knew he was starting Bob or what made him make that decision, and he was making the point that it was no one thing, but rather a consistently high level of play. It wasn't a comment on Boucher's work ethic or anything else about Boosh. The only thing it tells us is what we already knew, which is that he feels like Bob has proven to be the better goalie thus far.
HE SAID HE JUDGED HIM ON HIS "BODY OF WORK FOR 30 DAYS". HIS WORDS AFTER THE GAME ON CSN. HE IS TALKING ABOUT CAMP....WHICH IS COMPOSED OF PRACTICE, SCRIMMAGES, AND PRESEASON GAMES. HOW ELSE CAN HE FEEL BOB HAS PROVEN TO BE THE BETTER GOALIE THUS FAR OTHER THAN BY " HIS BODY OF WORK IN THE LAST 30 DAYS." AGAIN LAVY's EXACT WORDING. HE WORKED IN CAMP HARDER ONE CAN ONLY PRESUME BY HIS STATEMENT AND HE WAS REWARDED WITH THE START AND BOOSH WAS NOT....

BTW to add..Who has Bob proven himself against?.....obviously it was Boosh...Leighton got hurt and Backlund was a non entity. There was a competition in camp for the start and Bob won it based on his BODY OF WORK FOR 30 DAYS. It's not an indictment of Boosh...I never said it was.... no matter how you are reading into it....it's a credit to Bob for his preparation.

Last edited by FreshPerspective: 10-08-2010 at 01:09 AM.
FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote