Sex: M
Where You're From: Charlotte, NC area
Where You Live Now: New Brunswick, NJ
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blondish brown?
Eye Color: Green
Mode of Transportation: Honda Accord
Job: Research assistant
What brought you to HF Boards: Started frequenting the chat room during the lockout, then finally registered for the boards at the start of the 05-06 season.
How you became a hockey fan: Grew up going to Charlotte Checkers games, then got into the NHL in 1996 when Gretzky was traded to St. Louis at the deadline.
How you became a Canes fan: They announced they were moving from Hartford, so I immediately was a fan.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Fun hockey
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Most of the team
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Marian Gaborik, Shea Weber
Other Sports You Like: Both of the footballs
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Arsenal FC, NC State, Carolina Panthers
College Attended/Attending: NC State alum, at Rutgers for grad school
Video Game Systems Owned: Xbox 360 (Live ID Dale Cooper 91)
Favorite Game(s): NHL series, FIFA series, Team Fortress 2 and Classic, Company of Heroes, Modern Warfare 2
Music You Listen To: http://last.fm/user/vulcan91
Favorite Movie(s): Brazil, Back to the Future, Miller's Crossing, The Royal Tenenbaums, Dr. Strangelove, Star Wars, The Big Lebowski, Casablanca
Favorite Book(s): Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Brave New World, Catcher In The Rye, Cat's Cradle, Breakfast of Champions, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Princess Bride, They Don't Play Hockey in Heaven, Kitchen Confidential, Fever Pitch
Favorite Food(s): North Carolina BBQ duh
Favorite TV Show(s): Twin Peaks, Band of Brothers, 24, Scrubs, Hockey Night in Canada, Family Guy, American Dad , Futurama, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Seinfeld, South Park, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, The Wire
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: CCM red, RBK red Samsonov, RBK black Corvo
Anything Else: My name is blue