10-08-2010, 09:52 AM
acapps10

vCash: 500

Favorite current Ranger: Dubinsky

Favorite all time Ranger: Messier

Favorite all time hockey player: Messier

What age were you when you became a Ranger fan? Day I was born

Anyone in particular you owe becoming a NYR fan to? Dad

Did you actually play hockey growing up? Street, ice and/or school? All of the above

Ever build your own goal net as a kid? Of course

NYR bumper/window sticker on your vehicle. Yay or nay? Yeash

If yes above, do you purposely pull in front of cars with Devils bumperstickers so that they can see it? HAHA yes good to see I'm not the only one

If it were up to you, what song would play in the Garden before the PP started? Opeth - The Leper Affinity

'Potvin sucks!'... Time to move on from the chant or funny as ever? I see no reason to move on

Favorite NYR memory NOT from the '94 season: Finally making the playoffs in 05/06

Do you have kids and if so, are they hockey fans? NYR fans? Not yet, but it will be force fed to them

If you were on the rules committee and could change one rule, which one? I didn't mind the clutching and grabbing and old time hockey of the 90's, so that and the trapezoid

Fighting in hockey: Too much, too little, or just right? Too little

Third man in. Toss it out? Depends

Ok cheesy questions time: Favorite tv show? Arrested Development/The Office/Californication

Favorite munchie during the games? Don't eat while watching the games, I'm on the edge of my seat glued to the screen

What'cha drinkin? Tea? Haha

Favorite motto/cliche? "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take" -Wayne Gretzky -Michael Scott

acapps10 is offline   Reply With Quote