View Single Post
Old
10-08-2010, 10:20 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
In his (slight) defense, Raitis was done after the metal plates went in. he was never a great enforcer to begin with, but after the surgery, he fought (rarely at the right times nor often enough) not to lose.

Grimson was the best guy in the last while, and although Matt Johnson was a monster, he wasnt much else. Grimson was a true enforcer, and at last year's Hockeyfest it was quite interesting to hear him talk about really not liking his role, but knowing he had to do what was expected of him of he wanted to saty in the NHL. To me, that exemplifies a team player mentality not to mention courage, and/or bravery. Not really wanting to fight, but doing his "job" notwithstanding.

Maybe I just like the guy because he's now a practicing lawyer, in Nashville (or somewhere there abouts).

P.S. Just watched the second fight, and Ratboy got tagged with a couple even before the KO punch. Think he was dazed and confused. He also never got the tie-up on MacIntrye's right arm, and it cost him. Ouch. Thats a job I certainly don't want, NHL spot notwithstanding.

Last edited by DIEHARD the King fan: 10-08-2010 at 10:29 AM.
DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote