View Single Post
Old
10-08-2010, 01:58 PM
TrojanRanger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMREALITY View Post
So it seems we have some downtime right now, a fleeting luxury that is sure to pass once the puck drops tomorrow night. We all can argue till we wanna punch each other out but at the end of the day we're all NYR fans right? So heck, why not use the downtime to at least find out a little about each other, via a quick game of 20 (# not exact) questions. All answers are optional, of course. Oblige me, if you will?

Favorite current Ranger:Callahan but Stepan will probably take over soon.

Favorite all time Ranger: Brian Leetch.

Favorite all time hockey player:Brian Leetch. Non Ranger: Joe Sakic, Owen Nolan

What age were you when you became a Ranger fan? Birth.

Anyone in particular you owe becoming a NYR fan to? My pops.

Did you actually play hockey growing up? Street, ice and/or school? All three and travel.

Ever build your own goal net as a kid? Out of old chairs, haha.

NYR bumper/window sticker on your vehicle. Yay or nay? Nay, I hate bumper stickers.

If yes above, do you purposely pull in front of cars with Devils bumperstickers so that they can see it?

If it were up to you, what song would play in the Garden before the PP started? Candy- Mandy Moore... In all seriousness I have no idea.

'Potvin sucks!'... Time to move on from the chant or funny as ever? Move on. Find someone more "current" to hate on.

Favorite NYR memory NOT from the '94 season: The entire season after the lockout. We weren't supposed to be any good and ended up making the playoffs on Jagr's back. More than that, It was just fun to see a group of guys play their ***** off after all the years of heartless hockey we had witnessed.

Do you have kids and if so, are they hockey fans? NYR fans? Nope, but when I do they will be.

If you were on the rules committee and could change one rule, which one? No touch icing.

Fighting in hockey: Too much, too little, or just right? Eh I think the fighting is fine. I don't like how they're trying to take the physicality out of the game though.

Third man in. Toss it out? Yes.

Ok cheesy questions time: Favorite tv show? Lost.

Favorite munchie during the games? Popcorn.

What'cha drinkin? Water, all day every day.

Favorite motto/cliche? "Footprints in the sands of time were not made by sitting down"

Ok. That's about enough. Left 'em blank so they're easy to fill in.

there you go.

TrojanRanger is offline   Reply With Quote