View Single Post
Old
10-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
I've saved both. It won't animate. I think because of the file size. I know HF says 150x150 and smaller than 49.1 KB. The file size is like 136 KB.
Bah. I usually check that, and forgot. I will fix it when as soon as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mja View Post
Jules, I have a special request.

I don't have any particular photos, but I'm looking for a photo of Roy Halladay's face on a piece of toast, a la the infamous virgin mary grilled cheese sandwhich awhile back. I don't know if I'm being clear on what I'm looking for, but to describe it as best I can, I'm looking for Halladay's face to actually look like it is part of the burn pattern of the toast. A thousand thank yous if you can pull this off.
I know exactly what you're talking about and it's a cool challenge. I'll give it my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho

That's friggin' funny Soda!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemskyToHall View Post
Hello I am wondering if a fan from another team can request an avatar? (Also fan of the Flyers, I had requested a playoff avatar before from you Jules) I had asked on the digital arts section of HFBoards, but I still don't have a reply and I've been waiting for a few weeks now.

Anyways here is the picture:

I am hoping if you can possibly make this into an avatar, similar to the one's made on this thread.

HFFlyers have the best photo-shoppers and it's not even close. I appreciate all the effort and time given in by Jules (and other avatar makers), they are all amazing, keep up the good work and good luck to the Flyers this upcoming season. (Except Pronger, he can suck it)
Thanks for the nice words! I have no problems doing avys for other teams fans. We're all hockey fans first.

I have a busy weekend, but I should be able to get to requests early this week.