View Single Post
Old
10-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Lomes
One...and out

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
It was Consol's prom night. She had a lovely date and a beautiful dress. It was to be the perfect evening. She was even planning on giving her virginity to the love of her life. Too bad Bob roofied her, banged her in the pooper, and left her passed out in a dingy bathroom stall near a pile of her own vomit and shame.
Even as a Pens fan, this made me laugh out loud! Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
I know, this happened multiple times. Crosby brings in the puck over the line, does some moves, skates into a Flyer/Flyer takes the body and the entire crowd is immediately demanding a penalty.

Our fans certainly can be very biased, but to me, that just speaks to a total lack of understanding of how the game is played.
C'mon, do you really think Pens fans don't get the game. Silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
I like how he made a point of mentioning that they have SO many season ticketholders in Pittsburgh. Yeah... where were those throngs of "fans" in 2003?
Yawn. Never heard that before.

Anyway, Pens fan coming in [relative] peace. The Flyers really should be the team to beat in the East. With your depth and--especially--if this Bobarusskie fella pans out, the Pens will have to go through Philly on their quest for Cup Four. Great performance, looking forward to next time.

Lomes is offline   Reply With Quote