View Single Post
Old
10-09-2010, 12:14 PM
BigTime

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLHabsFan View Post
I would like to see Eller centering Boyd. Martin likes pairings, Gomez - Gionta & Plekanec - Cammalleri. I would like to see what those two could do. Both are fast and skilled, and they wouldn't be playing against the same competition as the other two pairings. This could be Boyd's chance to prove that he deserves a shot on the top 2 lines as a winger if Pouliot or Kostitsyn go in a slump.
you need to keep AK46 in the top 6 just b/c he has that talent, sure he is invisible some games but when he's on HE'S ON. Now i know that Pouls has chemistry with GG but i just don't see him as a top 6 forward. He could be the sniper that Eller needs, in fact im agreeing with you about Boyd and put TWO snipers with Eller. Now i know Laps is not an ideal top 6 but i think that Gomez and Gionta are good enough together they don't need a top scorer or passer on their line, more of a grinder or s**t disturber. i would like to see at some point

Camm - Plek - AK46
Gionta - Gomez - Laps/White
Pouls - Eller - Boyd
Moen - Halpern - Laps/White/Pyatt

then you can give GG someone like Camm on the PP and even have Eller play with Pleks and AK46 on the 2nd unit to help improve his game

BigTime is offline   Reply With Quote