View Single Post
10-09-2010, 06:14 PM
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Haha, right on coach. Are you sure you weren't watching my beer league scrimmage last night?

Holy crap, we spent some time working on our power play, and the entire time we were trapped in our own end completely unable to get it out. Then our guys decided to play a five-man box all within about 20 feet of each other, in our end, ON THE POWER PLAY.
Wow! Here's what I did....
Do you guys have practice? Probably not because you guys are in a beer league...right. Most teams like that can bearly afford to pay for the beer league let along practice. Anyways....What I do, because I am a director of a program, I have a "Adults Hockey 123" class. There we work on everything, plus positioning. So I take a can of "Water base" fluorescent orange spray paint (can). Then go and draw these lines that I have Placed in this thread above with the spray can and then I tell them that if they go out of their zone.......I WILL &%#$!*& KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!

It takes a couple of time to make a straight line...LOL. Warning: "Don't hit the boards...that sucks!"

Head coach

Hundreds of Hockey Drill for FREE at

Last edited by Headcoach: 10-09-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote