View Single Post
Old
10-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Agent007

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop the Sopel View Post
I'm glad you brought it up because I was about to - what a complete crock of ****. There were 3 minutes left in the game and Ivanans went after McIntyre, not the other way around. Mac wanted no part of the fight and even tried to turn away but Ivanans persisted until Mac obliged. Now the fight happened because Ivanans "had to be accountable"? Laughable - and anyone who watched the game knows it.

Another gem in there by Cole where he talks about the single biggest reason the Canucks fell to the Hawks was their lack of 'nuclear deterent' to deal with Byfuglien? I was hoping it was sarcasm but it doesn't appear so. Is he forgetting game 3 where Shane O'Brien(a guy more than capable of taking Byfuglien out) went out of his way to target Byfuglien and crosschecked him repeatedly until the referee was forced to put the Canucks shorthanded twice? O'Brien did everything he could to get an answer from Buff but to no avail - other than to put a lethal Hawk team on the PP against the Canucks abysmal PK.

Cam Cole is an old man - expecting him to stop parotting what he's been told for the better part of 5 decades simply isn't realistic. I don't blame the guy but don't try and pass off some of that BS on me.
Or maybe orcatown is Cam Cole

Agent007 is offline   Reply With Quote