Would you be interested in Brian Burke?
View Single Post
05-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
All that BS doesn't matter. How can you expect them to get more when....
1. Theres not a big market for Leetch.
2. You have to get rid of him. Hes more valuable to someone else. Toronto knows your going to deal him and not many teams are trying to aquire him.
3. Hes got a big salary for the next season thats looking like it will have a low cap.
1) Who says there was no market for him. It was rumored that the Leafs, Stars and Flyers were interested in him. Hence, there was a market.
2) The Rangers had to get rid of him? Explaing to me why the Rangers had to deal Brian Leetch?
3) The CBA (or a cap) was an uncertainty at the deadline and no team is going to not make a trade that they feel can help them win the Cup because of an uncertainty.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SingnBluesOnBroadway