View Single Post
Old
10-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Josh Deitell
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP View Post
Great read Josh, should be a really interesting year in Manchester. Guess Fransson can be taken off the list of blue liners, figures right after the write up he's loaned to KHL.
Thanks. And yeah, that's bum timing. I caught Czarnik getting cut the day it happened but Fransson bailed shortly thereafter. Surprised he stuck around for as long as he did, he was on the opening night roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Irreverent View Post
Robbie Czarnik got cut and sent back to the OHL. Is this due to his poor play or his attitude? I think this kid has a lot of potential as a 3rd/4th liner in the NHL. Kind of concerning...
With Seguin up in Boston, Czarnik is "the guy" in Plymouth this year. It should be a tough test for him, but sending him down will pay off in spades if he can assert himself as a top player without much help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Getting info and feedback from Manchester has been tougher than it used to be ...
but from what I've been able to best figure and piece together, I think they're skating like this ...

Dwight King -/- Oscar Moller (A) -/- John Zeiler (A)
Bud Holloway -/- Justin Azevedo -/- Brandon Kozun
David Meckler -/- Corey Elkins -/- Michael Pelch
Richard Clune -/- Jordan Nolan -/- Justin Johnson
scratch Zach Harnden

Thomas Hickey (A) -/- Andrew Campbell
Alec Martinez -/- David Kolomatis
Patrick Mullen -/- Jordan Hill

Jeff Zatkoff
Erik Ersberg

STILL w/ NHL KINGS on IR, but expect in Manchester this Season:
Marc-Andre Cliche' (C/RW)
Ray Kaunisto (F)
Colton Teubert (D)
Viatcheslav Voynov (D)

No CAPTAIN has been announced yet but wearing the A's were Moller, Hickey and Zeiler.
Looks about right to me . I'm having a lot of trouble finding any info as well, mostly just going off boxscores and recaps, but I'm fairly sure that the top powerplay unit is:
King - Moller - Meckler

Josh Deitell is offline   Reply With Quote