View Single Post
Old
10-12-2010, 04:46 PM
JP Mick
Fire trucks beware!

vCash: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
So...I quit smoking (again) a couple of days ago. I've been a smoker for 15 years (except when I was pregnant). My husband came to me last week and asked me if I wanted to "quit" smoking by using e-cigs. Sure! Sounds great! Sign me up.

Basically, you inhale nicotine vapor. It comes in a variety of flavors, but since I smoked menthols, I went with the menthol cartridges. Still waiting on the sampler pack to come in before I commit to a larger order.

I like that it looks and feels like a cigarette. But I'm not going to lie - I've been a little edgy since I quit smoking the real things. I think I need to increase the nicotine level.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in trying these out shoot me a PM. I have a 15% off discount code you can use (plus I get store credit if you use the code ).

The company is based in Miami, and so far, their customer service has been top notch.

In other news, Domi (my mastiff) ate a bag of pumpkin Hershey Kisses and has been sick for two days. Sometimes I could just kill that dog. He's lucky he's cuter than the real life Domi.
Funny I always pictured Domi as more of a bulldog. (He's too small to be a pit) (or a mastiff!)

But seriously, I need to quit smoking again. Do the fake cigs actually help more than gum or patches?