Thread: Line Combos: New lines per Hammond NESSI!
View Single Post
Old
10-12-2010, 07:26 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live in the Now View Post
Sitting Westgarth against ATL is not in our best interests, but if he keeps taking stupid minor penalties he's going to leave us no choice in future contests. I am good with these changes.
Westgarth is a rookie and is going to make his share of mistakes before he catches up with his expectations, Poni is way worse than Westy has been and he should know better but, then as I have said since the day that we signed him, if we expected anything different than what Poni has been giving us we are the ones who are wrong.

Poni is doing exactly what cost him his job in Pitts and TO.

His trickle down problems cause others to over extend themselves and in turn take penalties. The same thing should be said regarding the abysmal start that Davis is having and how it is making Muzz look like he is struggling when I think he has been playing amazingly for a rookie.

JDM, I hear you.

It isn't that we are trying to find out which of our talented kids should be allowed to stay with the big club and which should go back for some more seasoning, its the fact that our coach his a bad habbit of simply applying a blindfold and throwing darts at a board to determine line combo's.

It is the right time of the season to make changes and I also think that its fine to keep the lines fluid at the start of the season, the problem is that TM does it all the time and while that is alright with some combinations, it is a major mistake in others.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote