View Single Post
Old
10-13-2010, 08:59 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
It's only 3 hours out of your day, a few times per week. That still leaves you plenty of time to experience great things that will broaden your horizons and improve your life. I operate my own business, travel, socialize with friends, and still have time to kick back and watch the games.
For real. I work 9-5 Monday to Friday, catch the game when it's on, play WoW 1-2 nights a week, play Starcraft 1-2 nights a week, hang out with friends either symoltaneously or without sc2/wow at least 2-3 nights a week. Also have the wife to keep happy but a lot of the days I'm doing this stuff are the days she works evenings

I'm a disorganized guy, but if I can find time to do all this plus go out and have a good time with friends now and then, I don't see why anyone else can't. Don't get me wrong I'm not going to museums and sight seeing, or looking to find a better job. So maybe to a lot of you I'm not broadening my horizons but I'm happy 95% of the time except for work related peeves so I can't complain.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote