: Andrew Gross:
Christensen hurt. Drury & Gilroy in, Sauer sits.
View Single Post
10-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Ok, so let me get this straight...
• Drury hasn't played in a game since last April.
• He is still recovering from a broken finger, came back arguably 2 or 3 weeks early.
• He has never played on a line with Gaborik and Frolov before
• He is being delivered new "triple layered" gloves he's never worn before and has 1 day to break them in and get used to them before centering a #1 line.
• Has handled and shot pucks for only 6 days leading up to Fridays opener.
• Is coming off a season with the lowest point output in his career since his freshman year in COLLEGE.
... and we expect this guy to do
on the top line exactly?
Eh, what the hell - give em a shot. This is the New York Rangers.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HockeyBasedNYC