View Single Post
Old
05-06-2005, 10:41 AM
SENSible1*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Gary has his side under a restrictive order. You're living in a dream world if you think all the owners respect and trust Gary to get the job done to their liking.

How about Tenenbaum's outbreak at the last owners meeting?
How about most owners ignoring his pleas not to sign draft picks until a new CBA is in place?
How about the dispute that's going on amongst owners regarding the next draft?

If you believe that there's no disorder amongst owners then you truely are blinded by your hatred of the PA.
Tenenbaum represents one team. He was promptly put in his place by the other owners.

Please post a link to Bettman's "pleas not to sign draft picks until a new CBA is in place"?

Owners are arguing over draft order, not calling for Bettman's head if he doesn't get a deal done soon.

I never stated there was unanimity on the owners side on all issues. I simply stated that he has his group under control and that none of his clients is openly calling for his head on a platter.

How is Bobby doing?

Domi, Roenick, Orr and PA apologist/writer Conway have all called for him to step aside if he doesn't strike a deal soon.

PS I don't hate the PA. However, I am rather enjoying watching that arrogant ***** Goodenow getting squashed like a bug.