View Single Post
Old
10-13-2010, 03:17 PM
sens83

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petelevi View Post
If I remember your original post, you said someone for the ECHL who can play in the AHL. If that's correct, great. If not, Ottawa has too many blueliners in both the AHL and NHL (unless they trade someone). I can't think management is happy Gryba isn't playing in Bingo--prospects don't develop in the pressbox.
Not sure I agree with all of this "prospects can't develop in the pressbox" talk. Your starting 6 on D are Benoit, Schira, Kinrade, Wiercioch, Hale, Smith.

So which one do you sit in favor of Gryba? Kinrade, Schira, and Smith have been in the league and organization for two to three years now. Do you sit one of them over someone who has played 3 games in the AHL and is just starting their professional career? I'm not sure I follow the logic behind the "lets play Gryba" camp. I understand everyone is hot to see this guy play. I am too, I like his game, but seriously take an objective look at things, is there really a spot for him to play EVERY day? I don't think you can make that argument.