View Single Post
Old
10-13-2010, 03:38 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Flyers Fans Can Watch Nlcs In At&t Pavilion At Wells Fargo Center After Flyers Game

Anybody that will be at the game going to the Pavilion? I might stop down since I'm supposed to meet some people after the Phils game anyway...

Do Flyers fans from HF Boards hang and rough up Pitt fans after the game or what?

Last year I sat next to this dude who had a single seat like me and he was pretty brutal in the concourse towards Pitt fans..it was kind of funny but I made sure I had my running shoes if the fists started flying...luckily nothing developed but most Pitt games generate "trouble" like Rangers games..not like the old Spectrum days though...

Quote:
Comcast-Spectacor today changed the start time of the Philadelphia Flyers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game at Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, October 16 to 6 p.m. to allow fans an opportunity to attend or watch both the Flyers vs. Penguins and Game One of the National League Championship Series between the Philadelphia Phillies and the San Francisco Giants at Citzens Bank Park beginning at 7:57 p.m.

“By changing the start time, we hope to reduce traffic congestion in South Philadelphia for fans headed to either game, and at the same time allow our fans an opportunity to be able to watch the Phillies-Giants game,” said Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko. “Everyone at Comcast-Spectacor is just as excited about the Phillies as the entire City of Philadelphia, and we wish the Phillies the best of luck.

“We’d like to thank the Pittsburgh Penguins for adjusting their schedule to play the game at the newly scheduled time,” added Luukko.

Flyers fans can watch Game One of the NLCS in the AT&T Pavilion at the Wells Fargo Center immediately following the Flyers game on Saturday, October 16. Comcast-Spectacor will offer food and drink specials for who want to watch the game on the more than 25 high definition flat screen TVs in the Pavilion.

Tickets for the Flyers game with the Penguins on Saturday, October 16, as well as all remaining home games in the 2010-11 season are available exclusively through ComcastTIX on line at philadelphiaflyers.com, by phone by calling

1-800-298-4200 or in person at the Wells Fargo Center box office.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=540458

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote