View Single Post
Old
10-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Leetch3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriik2020 View Post
My question is why? This team is not built to win a championship so who cares if we lose a few extra games? And if trading Roszi helps us long term...even if it's just to indirectly get a higher pick in the draft than I am definitely all for it. I am not a fan of tanking but I also am not a fan of overpriced vets who suck. If I had to choose between one or the other I'd take the extra losses. Between McD, Sauer, Staal, Girardi, Gilroy, MDZ, is it really true we can't disperse ROszi's minutes?

Drop off in D-play prob won'tbe as big as some are hinting. I think Roszi has been one of the worst players on the ice.
the only problem with this arguement IMO is that if you are going to say that we aren't good enough so it doesn't matter if we lose with rookie dmen, then by the same logic we aren't good enough to give up assets to get brad richards as a rental...

you can't have it both ways. if you think we are still a nonplayoff team with richards then why not wait until july 1st when he becomes a ufa

Leetch3 is offline   Reply With Quote