View Single Post
Old
10-13-2010, 04:22 PM
GopherState
Repeat Offender...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by this providence View Post
I agree that it's a little tough to come here and read the continued conversation right now. It's getting extremely old already and the season's just begun. Not having the strongest of starts in Finland and having this long delay in between the next game certainly isn't helping.

Even though it's going to be hard, just attempt to ignore the same old stuff and the things you're sick of. It's going to be a long year for all of us if the conversation like this keeps up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT2002 View Post
Not to be a Negative Nancy, but a little drama never hurt anyone on a message board. In fact, it helps spark debate and passion within people, so long as its at the opinion and not the person (even I've been guilty of that). Its when threads get hijacked into the same discussion every time that it becomes wasted. Those who do it know who they are.
I have to agree with both of these. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or having a good discussion; it's the basis of conversation. However at this point there's not much to talk about given the week off after Finland and the losing streak makes it hard to stay positive. Hopefully this changes with the game tomorrow, but I will try to do a better job of being on top on the thread hijacking (which seems to be the bigger problem) so that doesn't bring down the collective mood of the forum.

"Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will."
-Doug Woog
1974 1976 1979 2002 2003 2014?
GopherState is offline   Reply With Quote