View Single Post
Old
10-14-2010, 10:31 AM
strungout
Professional Killer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscho17 View Post
I respectfully disagree. Hershey has a few players that could fill the spot, skate around, hit and annoy people, pretty much do nothing special as described by sk8. Beagle and Gordon come up more often as they were cut last. But there others that come to mind. If anything, I think GMGM and BB sent the wrong message to those hershey players that are on the bubble.
The wrong message?

That a 7th round pick and a undrafted free agent are not good enough to make the team yet? Oh dang.

I mean, yeah, I wanted AGordon on the team as well...but he doesn't work the PK much with the Bears and he's not going to go jump in the face of Dwayne Roloson and cause a ruckus in front of the net...or as Hendricks put it after the game.

Pinner is another...but I'd take Hendricks 100 out of 100 times.

Quote:
"Just playing my game, going to the net, trying to stir up some extracurriculars,"
Beagle would be the only one you'd have an argument on in this...but I don't see how he's any better than Hendricks. Younger? Sure. But he wasn't any better than Hendricks in the preseason and just lost the battle. It happens and he's still around if needed.