Old
10-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejlb1 View Post
Exactly. Thats what makes every game that much more important. I don't understand what people don't get about that. Hockey is a long season. Can you even imagine what it would be like if the Preds got front page headlines after every game they played. I'm as die hard a preds fan as almost anyone on here. I don't get the constant complaigning about this.

My point being is there alot more Titans fans then Preds. I don't get it either. Hockey is just as entertaining as football, but what are you gonna do. This is football territory. I personally don't miss a preds home game. So I don't need to read about it in the paper. Same with the titans. There are those people that like to read. Thats why I come here and footballs future. To read what other fans have to say.
Bit late, but there's an important point to be made... there is a world of difference between playing second fiddle in the news (as the Jackets do for the Buckeyes up here), and being actively maligned and marginalized, which has been the historical direction of the Tennessean.

I'm just hoping guys like Cooper can turn that around and thus get one less advocate for kicking the Preds out. We still haven't gotten our thousand years of revenge yet, and we can't do that if y'all get relocated.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote