View Single Post
Old
10-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Miller Time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
And the solution is Travis Moen?Nothing against Travis I like him very much but I also believe he has a role on this team and that's not a producing one IMO

We want Eller to become an impact player for this franchise but him playing on the 3rd line it won't happen,why not give him more minutes with better offensive players and see what the kid can do.
I feel the same way... We know what we have in Moen and in a Moen-Gomez-Gionta line... which is NOT a solid 2nd line, nor is it a long-term solution.

If he's unwilling to give Pouliot more time to find his grove with Gomez/Gionta this early in the season, why not give both practice and game time opportunities to Eller... or at the very least to Boyd.

Going with Moen and expecting any different result than last year is silly and does nothing for us either long-term or short-term.

Hard to understand what Martin's logic is.

If he's so unwilling to have the patience to let young players learn on the go in their future roles, then Gauthier needs to get active and find us a better solution than Moen to play with Gomez/Gionta.

Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote