View Single Post
Old
10-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohemian93 View Post
Hey Guy's I'm taking a secondary 5 french course at an adult education centre in St Lambert and one of my assignments was to write my thoughts of the film Nitro and what i would do in the main characters shoes.Can someone look over it, It's very limited in vocabulary and probably has a good number of mistakes.

Le film Nitro ne pas interessant par ce que l'histoire est unique mais complétement different pour mon preference.Le film changé l'histoire que devient une romance que vous-faire inquiet par ce que vous savez la seul raison qu'il a une la blonde est d'as surer une organe ou la couer pour sa femme. Leur ne pas significiance qaund son blonde mort a la fin de le film.

Si J'etais en la place de la caractère primaire de le film Nitro. Je préférerais faire beaucoup mais ne blesser un homme de police pour ma couer . Pas meme si c'est necessaire . Je préférerais ma vie avant la vie de un autre personne. Tous Jours Je pense de me avant meme la familale.
Yeah, it's not the best, but you don't just get a language like that. I'm still learning French too. They may disagree, since they tend to not use proper French, but going to the habs chat on hf helps keep your mind fresh in French.

When you're thinking, think in French. Counting, count in French. Unless you have to count outloud and the person doesn't understand French, then don't. If you live a lone, label things around the house in French.

Plus, saying you need help in French is a good way to get in touch with hot French chicks.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote