View Single Post
Old
10-14-2010, 11:55 PM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I'm fully on board the Cal O'Crow train, but I'm still not drinking the Lindback Kool-Aid. He's pretty much brutal when it comes to handling the puck...either behind the net or controlling the shots that he does stop. It's just impossible not to feel nervous, every time someone takes a shot with any traffic in front, because you know there's going to be a loose puck. Credit the defense for minimizing those chances.
I pretty much agree with this. I'll happily eat crow all day long on Cal as long as he consistently produces all season. You can live with his defencies as long as he produces offensively.

Lindback still isn't ready for a starting role and in all honesty should probably be getting #1 minutes with the Ads but he has been battling hard and is playing about as well as you would expect him to in his situation. He needs to work on his puck handling and rebound control. Also being more calm in net. He tends to be all over the place sometimes but he has great potential.

Weber and Suter are so damn good it's truly a joy to watch.

Even though I wasn't hoping we would have to use it this early what you saw tonight ladies and gentleman was DEPTH. We have great depth this year. Rinne, Erat and Lombardi out? No problem.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote