View Single Post
Old
10-15-2010, 09:24 AM
SomebodySaveKreider

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
love that leadership by coach clown. this guy needs to go. im so hoping hes shown the door before christmas.

as far as the d situation goes, im wayyy more concerned with our top 4 than the bottom pair. girardi seems to have started pretty well. hes got 6 shots on net which i like to see from danny. hes been involved and hes playing well.

staal looks lost. like he did in preseason.

then theres rozy.

rozy played possibly the most unproductive 27 minutes of hockey ive ever seen on monday. 1 shot. 1 secondary pp assist (by passing it to mdz btw). for an "offensive dman" hes pretty offensive alright......

so far this season, in @ 47 minutes of hockey in the first 2 games, blowzsy has exactly

1 SHOT

is that even possible for a guy who plays the pp and is supposedly playing to add offense.

and other than the pp, mdz is playing like stevie wonder.

gilroy is not the answer folks. we dont need more offense from our defense.

we need more defense from our defense.
Somewhat agree about Rosival. Staal will find his way, I have confidence in that.

I defend Rosival a lot, and will continue to because as of now, he's a guy who eats a lot of minutes and for the most part, plays good defense (as he should), but he's a disaster on the power play due to his not putting the puck on the net. What makes it worse is that for the most part, he has a pretty damn good shot.

SomebodySaveKreider is offline   Reply With Quote