View Single Post
Old
10-15-2010, 11:09 AM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Eminger was fine the first game and crappy the 2nd game. I think this is his last chance. Torts knows what he has in game time with Sauer (who has been steady for two games). Why don't we see how long this goes before you reactionary dudes start *****ing and crying and freaking out. It's not even 3 ****ing games into the season and some of you are ready to kill the coach and bury the team.

Just ridiculous. You guys are not true fans.
HAHAHAHAHA I love when people say that, you know they've got nothing to say and just want to make it look like others with differing opinions are clueless.

I'd figure you were smarter than that Jon.

All of us who can't stand this idea are such NOT true fans that we spend hours thinking about stuff like this and obsess over every game right?

Please enlighten all of us what it means to be a "true" fan Jon.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to hear it.

This team missed the playoffs by one point last year. There is no time to mess around with things.

Unfortunately we have a coach who doesn't watch any hockey, he's basically admitted that a million times since he's been here because he doesn't know "anything" about players until they get here.

Sucks for us, cause he wouldn't have to keep giving Eminger a look. He'd know what he was.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote