vCash: 500
Name: Dave
Favourite current Hab: Markov / Subban
Favourite all time Hab: Brisebois / Chelios
Favourite beverage: Almost any Quebec Micro brew
Favourite food: Lester's Deli Smoked Meat sandwich
Favourite movies: stupid comedies
Favourite music: DMB, Pearl Jam
Hobbies/interests: playing / coaching hockey, cooking, wine, dog well-being advocacy
Origin of your screen name: Fav player is Patrice Brisebois...when I say that to Montrealers they ask me "pour quoi?!"
How long you've been a habs fan? Respected them as a kid, real fan for a few years
How did you became a habs fan? Experiencing the atmosphere and "religious" experience of a Habs game in person....been back to Montreal many times to see games live since
Jerseys owned: 1909 Blue "C" jersey: Hamrlik; 1913 "barber pole": Bouillon; 1915 "CA" McNamara; 1945 Brisebois, current road white: Markov; current road red: Subban
Your Choice Habs Captain 2010/11: would have been Markov or Cammy but I'm good with Gio.
Price or Halak 2010/11? Both...I hate to agree with Pierre McGuire's take, but I do.
Predicted Habs Finish 2010/11: 6th in East
What is the most useless item you own: beer "cozy" (mine never last long enough to get warm!)
Why it didn't work out between you and Megan Fox: She's too needy
Celebrity Man crush: C'mon man! Would Angelina Jolie qualify? I'm not saying but at certain angles....some know what I mean.
Would you rather be a Ninja or Wizard: Seriously?
If you were commisioner for a day you would: eliminate touch icing and move all teams currently south of the Mason-Dixon Line north to Winnipeg, Quebec City, Metro Toronto and Seattle.

Done is offline   Reply With Quote