View Single Post
Old
10-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert B Frobe View Post
This pitch track thing they have clearly demonstrates who the good and the bad pitchers are. Every reliever the Rangers have brought in since it was 5-1 either misses badly or throws one right down the middle. Talk about dropping a huge deuce in the bed. And they say the Phillies relievers are a question mark...
The TBS pitch trax is *ing awful. Don't pay too much attention to it at all -- other than to ridicule it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert B Frobe View Post
Not to sound over-confident or anything but I firmly believe the Phillies win this in 4. The only game I see them possibly losing is 2 if Oswalt isn't that sharp. I seriously doubt that will happen as Oswalt will come out fired up and should be able to get the job done.

And I don't care about stats - the Giants lineup is pretty average.
Need to simmer down a bit. The Giants hitting is quite average. However, their pitching is absolutely stellar. The Giants will be a favorite in Game 4 with Blanton v. Bumgarner, IMO.

Just like it's difficult to imagine a team running off 4 wins in a row against our starters at this point... it's difficult to imagine a team running off 4 wins in a row against theirs.