View Single Post
Old
10-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

vCash: 500
When I go to Lightning-Rangers games at the Forum, there's ALWAYS, at least, one person saying something to me with my Rangers jersey on... Especially after a Rangers loss. It's all cool depending on how they go about saying it or if they have a smile on their face or a smirk. If they do it to act like a dick and their voice sounds like they want to piss you off, then, yeah, **** 'em, I'm going to say something back - even with my mom next to me .

I get obnoxious at the games down here. I don't try to start ****. I'm just rooting for my boys. I don't make fun of the Lightning or Panther fans or either the team. When there's the ones that start cursing about the home team's players and fans when you're cheering for the away team, then you're asking for something. Plain and simple.

Those Leafs fans that start heckling to stir up ****, then whatever happens to them is on them. Again, they asked for it.

The bad heckling (ie. - cursing, no laughter, doing it to start something bad) is what it is, it's going to happen. It just happens. I don't like it, but there's nothing that's going to stop it really.

Whoecares if we become the most obnoxious and the most brutal to the opposing fans in our arena!

Less Hospitality = Less of the Other Teams Fans