Thread: mike richards
View Single Post
Old
10-17-2010, 02:59 PM
  #178
Chicken Chaser
Zaphod Beeblebrox
 
Chicken Chaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. James's Gate
Country: Jersey
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Read below to address your misconceptions concerning the relationship between missing the net and scoring more goals. Ovi scores a lot more goals, because he shoots (and misses) a lot more than our guys. A product of his incredible ability to get into shooting positions, more than his incredible ability to finish goals in opportunities.

As to the bolded... Ovi's team is known for choking, and you're complaining about our group?
90% of arguments can be proved by statistics, the other 10% can also be proved by taking another sample of similar statistics... 60% of the time, it works every time .

not many people can blame him for his team's loss last year, Semen and Green yes, Ovi no.

Chicken Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote